C Sharp Construction Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. C Sharp Construction Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. You are not obliged to provide us with any personal information in order to use this web site. However, there may be parts of the web site where this type of information is requested. Should you choose to supply us with this information, it is our policy not to sell, share, or in any other way divulge this information to any third party. The information will only be used for the purpose for which you provided it. We comply with industry-standard security measures in relation to the storage and disclosure of personal information given to C Sharp Construction Ltd in order to protect your privacy and prevent unauthorised access.
By accessing the C Sharp Construction Ltd web site you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message:
1. All material contained in this web site is the property of C Sharp Construction Ltd and all rights are reserved.
2. No part of this web site may be copied, performed in public, broadcast, published or adapted without the prior written permission of C Sharp Construction Ltd.
3. C Sharp Construction Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web site to which this web site has links and cannot be held liable for damage suffered or loss or costs incurred howsoever caused, as a result of your use of any other web site.
4. Whilst C Sharp Construction Ltd has taken every effort to provide accurate information on this web site, neither C Sharp Construction Ltd, affiliated companies, suppliers or any of their employees accept liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
5. These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.